• Miami, FL
Votes |
Credit partnership wanted

Josiah W.
Lender
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jun 14 2016, 12:32

We have a team of investors looking those individuals who has a credit score of 720 or above to partner up with me with my new business investment Project.

When you become my credit partner, in return of your well built credit scores, you will be compensated 10% on the total of the personal guaranteed (PG) business funds base on your credit score. For instance, if you are qualifying for $50,000, I will pay you $5,000 or $500/month, if your credit profile is strong enough to get $100,000 PG business funding, you get paid $10,000 or $1,000/month, etc. The whole process will take about 2 weeks which mean you will get paid in 2 weeks. We will both sign agreement terms that will protect you and me or our business. I have business finance professionals to do all the heavy lifting to get all the legal paper works done and get the funding.

Once the funding obtain, you got paid and then you are free. You can simply remove yourself from the business at any time. I will take over from there, basically means I will repay all the money (I know I can!), and you enjoy your 10% compensated money, simple as that.

In order to obtain the funding, the funding professional group will mirror image the good credit profile onto the corporation/tax ID info. This is business credit, so all corporate credit lines and monthly payments will only report to the business profile and help build the business credit.

This is safe and legal!

I will give you more in depth details during our conversation and answer all your questions and concerns, I am sure you do.

By the way, if you do not know your current credit scores or need credit repair, no problem, I got you covered. I will show you a credit report website that can check all of your credits for just $1 and zero down for credit repair.

Take advantage of your good credit score and let it makes money for you!

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

Looking for

Loading replies...