• Investor
  • Kearny, NJ
Votes |
Agent looking for a partner in New Jersey

Carlos Rodrigues
  • Investor
  • Kearny, NJ
Posted Jan 2 2017, 18:04
Happy New Year!!! I've posted recently before on BP but I'd like to share what I have to offer and what I'm seeking in this new year. I'm a new Real Estate agent and soon to be new Real Estate Investor in the Union County NJ. Extremely knowledgable of Union County NJ market. Current a full time Solar Photovoltaic Electrician, moving towards soon being a full time investor in Real Estate. I'm here now on BP to offer my electrical skills. If anyone in Union County and surrounding areas need electrical work done, I can help you out. Free estimates and I'm very reliable and I take great great pride in workmanship. So if you're looking to flip or remodel a property or even need some minor electric repairs via text me and or email, I'll take a call but if I can't leave a voicemail.  I'm also seeking for a investor to partner up with in Union County NJ, with capital. I'm seeking to purchase a multi 2-4 family within 60 days on my own. But I'm then looking to purchase either another multi or flip a property shortly after and I'd like to partner up with someone with more experience. I know being a full time REI it's hard taking time out of your busy schedule to look for a potential deal. For the time being I can offer is looking up deals, driving around looking for the deal and taking a look at properties. Until we're able to partner up on a deal. Let me know what you have to offer, what you have to offer, past deals you've done and what your future plans are? Don't hesitate to via text and or via email for future partnership opportunities with me to see if we're a good fit. Contract information below at signature. Thank you kindly.