Votes |
Private Money Harrisburg PA area

Randy H.
  • Investor
  • Williamstown, PA
Posted Feb 27 2017, 17:10

I have a question about private money. 

How do I find private money in my area?

A little background on me. I have flipped 3 houses over a couple year period and over the past year have studied real estate investing extremely hard. In the past year I have flipped a house and also bought a duplex with a cash flow of $450 per month after expenses. I am not a complete rookie in this game but now I'm ready to start growing my business. So far I have used my local community bank to fund my deals. They will fund my purchase and rehab do to my great credit and relationship I have with them. My problem is I just lost a deal last week to cash buyers. I outbid them by $500 but they had cash so I lost it. I need private money lenders now so I/ we can grow this business. I have all my team in place realtor, attorney, contractors, bank etc.. I now need money to fund more great deals. I can and do a complete presentation with all the numbers but I now need the PM lenders to grow. I can give you about any info you need as far as my deals are concerned. I just need the funding and I'm willing to give a great return for this funding. If you want to grow with me please reply here and we can talk. I will not get scammed so don't try it. Everything will be totally legal and through my attorney. Reach out and we can talk. LLC is in place for my business.

Loading replies...