• Real Estate Investor
  • West Hartford, CT
Votes |
Commercial Real Estate Apprentice

Jason Kushner
  • Real Estate Investor
  • West Hartford, CT
Posted Mar 15 2017, 09:04

Commercial Services Realty is a Connecticut State-Wide Boutique Real Estate Company that focuses on Brokerage, Development, Management, and Consulting located in Rocky Hill, CT. I truly believe for a driven individual interested in owning a Real Estate business of their own, the career progression is greatly accelerated working for a Boutique firm with great mentors. Peter D’Addeo, Managing Member has built this company’s reputation and great book of business over the past 30 years of working in the construction and development industry, which gives our firm even more capabilities to solve the complex needs of clients.

The position we are hiring for is for someone that has dreams to have their own Commercial Real Estate Company of their own and wants to come work for and learn from a very successful company with great mentor-ship.

We are looking for select candidates who possess the following skillsets to join our firm:

Entrepreneurial, innovative approach to solving needs of clients and firm

Negotiating, prospecting, market research, and transaction management

Business understanding and ability to access the viability of a deal

Self-motivated, driven quick learner who is ready to hit the ground running and be a sponge

Team player with pleasant personality

Ethical individual with compassion for solving the complex needs of clients

Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

This is an extremely exciting time to join our firm and I see endless amounts of opportunity for the right candidate. If you are interested in discussing the position further, I would like to arrange a time to meet on in person to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. To apply, email me your resume at [email protected]

Looking for