Votes
Jaydi Wilson
  • Hampton, VA
Votes |
Virginia Real Estate Agent

Jaydi Wilson
  • Hampton, VA
Posted Mar 30 2017, 09:57
Hello everyone!! My name is Jaydi. I am a licensed Virginia real estate agent. I am new to bigger pockets. I thought it'd be a good way to network, get helpful information for some of my investors and luxury clients and a bit of education for myself! I work primarily in the Hampton Roads area and I LOVE it.. Hampton has a pretty active rental market and a very active sales market right now. I have a few listings coming in market for the second quarter that I am excited about! (If any of you are interested in purchasing in the 757, please don't hesitate to reach out). One of my newer investors is interested in flipping. We've got his first listing on market which was a rental (3/1 920sq ft) but is looking to establish himself as a true flip investor. That's a little more difficult here unless you've got the budget. On average, investors attempting to flip without a budget profit about 18k (if that). However, I have another investor flipping a larger home who will profit about 150k, so location and budget definitely matter here.. I've been in real estate for about 2 yrs. I shadowed for the first year getting trained in contracts, showing, investments, etc so that when I became an active licensee I'd be able to hit the ground running. It was very helpful. I'm now working on getting some investors together to revamp our market. Property value is pretty low right now, especially in areas with high concentrations in the lower socioeconomic class. I'd like to target those areas first.. I'd also like to impact the community a bit more than what's popular here. We've got a lot of homeless veterans here. Perhaps there is some way to help them get back on their feet.. (I come from a military family so that is abbot of a soft spot for me).. That's the end of my rambling! I am happy to be a part of the group and would love to network with you all!

Loading replies...