Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jon Crosby
  • Investor
  • Rocklin, CA
Votes |
Seeking Beta testers for exciting RE mobile app!

Jon Crosby
  • Investor
  • Rocklin, CA
Posted Apr 5 2017, 14:34

Greetings BP Community!

My name is Jon Crosby and I have founded a small mobile startup called Clik2Flip (www.clik2flip.com). Phase 1 of the platform is currently under development and I am looking for a handful of property flippers and driving for dollars investors to do some beta testing and provide feedback so we can make the app as useful as possible to the RE community at large.

The goal of Clik2Flip is to provide a free tool to help investors save time while scouting for properties by geo-locating where you are at, hitting a button and instantly retrieving high level ROI stats on Flips (and Buy and Hold in future), without having to enter any data. The app will allow you to save notes, take images and either save the property for deeper analysis or move on to the next home if the returns do not look good enough.

**Check out our pre-launch site for more info and short explainer video here: www.clik2flip.com**

The app will be FREE to use for investors with some premium feature options down the road in a later release.

Beta testers will receive 6 months of FREE membership to any premium features once released!

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me directly and/or please sign up to the email list on the website as I will pool from there as well when announcing beta testing opportunities in the next few months.

Cheers!

Jon Crosby

CEO - Clik2Flip, Inc.

Offering