• Investor
  • Smyrna, GA
Votes |
Summerhill Renovation/New construction Opportunity

Ken Reed
  • Investor
  • Smyrna, GA
Posted May 23 2017, 06:21
Pop the top and build your next modern design overlooking Phoenix Park!

Property Specifications

Martin St SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
(Click Image for Video Walk-through)
Click Here for pictures
1 Bed/1 Bath
651 SqFt
Lot 2,500 Sqft
Built in 1920
Vacant access is by lockbox email/text for code

Quick thought
Inside of the home features 10ft ceilings, you can either add ~1,200sq ft by extending the existing footprint and adding a second floor or tear down and build new. This home overlooks phoenix park and is minutes from Grant park. New construction in this area sells for 500-550k. Your smaller modern should easily fetch 400-450k.

Numbers
Cash Price: $108,500 OBO
Rehab - 160k ( 150k for build, 10k in permits)
Arv- 400-450k
Potential 130k+ profit

Want to buy it?
Click here to make an offer. Bring all offers! Have capital but not the expertise to build, let's talk and work out a JV deal. My team has built several New construction projects throughout Atlanta.

Do you have a specific request?
Reply to this email with your buying criteria!

Got questions?
I have answers. Feel free to contact me.

By the way...
Have capital and looking to JV? That's something we can do too. We have several new build and renovations that we're doing in Atlanta and we're open to partnership opportunities. Want to be part of my lender network? Reply to this email and I'll send you a whitepaper!

Ken Reed, Investor
[email protected]
404-487-8823

Please note: all estimates and assumptions are not a guarantee for the performance of the investment. Buyers are responsible for conducting their own due diligence. Agents add your commission, wholesalers bring your buyers let's work together. 
Offering