Jon Deavers
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
New Referral Group - Need Charter Members

Jon Deavers
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Jun 21 2017, 13:58

Hello Bigger Pockets!

I am a Realtor in the Richmond VA area and am starting up a weekly referral group. I will be using the Two Twelve system which is a local company that helps organize and manage weekly referral meetings. Their website is http://twotwelvereferrals.com/ if you would like to explore their system. The benefits of the Two Twelve system is that referrals passed are all qualified referrals expecting a call from the party referred and that the charter members of each group have a last say in who can join their group. This allows for a level of control that ensures our group can be confident in the professionalism and abilities of their referral partners.

I am in search of a local general contractor, electrician, HVAC tech, plumber, and several other professional service providers who are interested in growing their business by referral. The group isn't limited to home service companies so if you operate in a different field and feel this type of networking would be valuable please don't hesitate to reach out.

Many agents in my brokerage have found great value in this as have their referral partners. If you are in the Richmond metro area and interested in learning more please reach out via DM, email or phone and I can fill in some details.

Jon Deavers

Looking for