• Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
What's Closing Now-Business Loans!

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Sep 11 2017, 09:34

cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/URfMfX

We are quickly becoming the place to go for business loans-whether it is debt consolidation, private money or start up money-we have the money businesses need. Give me a call today at 512-650-8630. Here are some examples of what we can do, these loans all closed in the last few weeks.

$400,500 Start Up Franchise Loan!

Not only was this a start up loan, it was a newer franchise with only 2 locations opened last year-yet we got it done. The borrower had been denied by 12 other banks but we got it done with an SBA 7A loan....we are THE place to go when the banks say no!

$255,000 Private Money Loan to pay off collections!

This was a pharmacist in the Northeast that owed a supplier a huge amount and his entire business was threatened if he did not pay off the debt. But he had some Real Estate with a lot of equity and we did a private money loan against the real estate to get him money fast and get the collection paid. Now, he is freed up to get on with his business....fast private money, it is OUR OWN FUND...and the money is available on all commercial real estate for whatever use you need, even paying off collections or the IRS. We have the money you need....

$318,000 Debt Consolidation Loan!

This was a past client who had 2 Firehouse Subs and needed to consolidate his debt. We paid off his existing debt and saved him over $2000 a month. Now, to put that in perspective, if a business runs 10% net profit margins, then $2000 a month in savings is the same as an extra $20,000 a month in sales-that is HUGE! Consolidating debt is a major way to get your business healthy. Give us a call, maybe we can help you or someone you know save money. We are a total business solution. One call does it all-call me today at 512-650-8630.

And we are not just business loans, we bring the same creativity and depth of knowledge to real estate loans as well. And we have unlimited capital for real estate based loans, up to $50 Million or more. So if you or anyone you know has a business or commercial loan need, give us a call at 512-650-8630. Commercial Capital, the place to go when the banks say no!

Karen Schimpf

P.S. WE have money and we do not charge ANYTHING to get you to that term sheet. We NEVER CHARGE APPLICATION FEES that are NON-refundable. That's right, we are the ONLY NO RISK OPTION IN COMMERCIAL. I will preview your loan and, quickly determine whether we can get it closed or not and if so, we will have terms in 48 hours from receipt of the basic docs. No cost, no risk. We close you or we make NOTHING. IF YOUR CURRENT BANK IS SAYING NO OR WORSE...TAKING FOREVER TO DECIDE, GIVE ME A CALL TODAY. I will have you quick answers and, you'll be on your way to a closing!

--

Wishing You the Best,

Karen Schimpf
Commercial Capital, Ltd.
p: 512-650-8630
c: 512-354-5949
e: KarenSchimpf at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/
blog: http://bizloansconnections.com/

P.S. Who do you know needs a commercial loan? I specialize in Small Business Administration Loans (SBA), Private Money Loans, and Commercial Loans. I help entrepreneurs attain financing for their business or project. I BRING COMMERCIAL MONEY FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY TO LOCAL MARKETPLACES INSURING THE MOST LIKELIHOOD OF CLOSING. The key is placing the borrower with the lender that most suits that borrower's strengths. I do it better than anyone. Give me a call today at O:512-650-8630 to get your loan closed.

Offering