Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Nick Vitucci
  • Professional
  • Wantagh, NY
Votes |
Subletting a big issue you're trying to better manage?

Nick Vitucci
  • Professional
  • Wantagh, NY
Posted Sep 29 2017, 13:23

Hi all. Long time fan of BP and a new contributor. BP was a major reason I got involved in real estate (property on LI, NY and searching for vacation rentals down south) 

My biz partner and I recognized just how big of an issue subletting has become with sites like Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO, etc. making it very easy for a tenant to rent their apartment for a night or weekend when they please. This subletting issue brings on a ton of liability and headaches. We've all read the crazy subletting stories like this one and this one, or this one

We couldn't find a reliable tool to monitor illegal subletting activity so we decided to make one.  

Our app is perfect for landlords and property managers who have properties in various areas and are suspecting tenants to be subletting, or just want to monitor the property. I figured it would be smart to post about our app here and spark some conversation about this issue. 

You can check out our web app at SubletScan.com. Feel free to shoot me a message here, text or call me at 516-580-5976. Would love to connect with anyone on here.

Offering