Clint Looper
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Lead Generation System

Clint Looper
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Oct 15 2017, 08:48

Hello everyone, 

I am an SEO consultant and real estate investor.  I know how difficult it can be to get some lead generation systems in place for investors.  I'm offering my services to get you onto the first page of Google search results.

We offer several marketing services:

1.  Website SEO - getting your site to the first page.  A slow steady process resulting in consistent long term traffic.  I will rank you for one long tail keyword for free and we can discuss beginning services for more competitive terms.

2. Youtube Video SEO - Take your youtube explainer video to the first page of google and youtube with our video ranking service.  Excellent for explaining the benefits of things like owner financing.  I am willing to charge no fee until you are on the first page. Once you are on the first page there will be an initial charge and then a monthly fee to maintain the position. If it doesn't make it to the first page then there will be no charge.

3.  Social Media SEO - We optimize your social media presence for your niche and area.

4. Google my business optimization - I took down my Kansas City page since I recently moved from the area but I am still showing as the first result on the local business map.  Just search the term "we buy houses kansas city"  the first result with the number (913) 214-6991 is my work number.  We will work on doing the same thing for your business.  One time fee.  Optional continued support for especially competitive areas.

Fees vary depending on area and competition.

We have seen Youtube results in as little as 24 hours.  Typically we see results within a weeks time.

If you would like us to work on getting you on the first page of Google search results for specific keywords in your area, contact us as soon as possible.  To avoid competition among our clients, we only take one client per niche, per area.  If you would like more information please message me here or email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.  Thank you.

- Clint Looper

Offering

Loading replies...