Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Delores Murray
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Looking for a good Skip Trace Company/Call Center?

Delores Murray
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Nov 21 2017, 10:05

I am currently seeking ALL MOTIVATED investors to reach out to me today for a quote on Dead Lead Generator, LLC Services before doing their next marketing campaign.If you have a MINIMAL list of 250 vacant addresses please don't hesitate to contact me!

I use a proprietary software to get contact information for your sellers. My team and I will pull good contact number(s) and addresses to identify motivated sellers. I also provide an additional service which is my CALL CENTER, so you don't have to worry about making and receiving calls or qualifying your leads. 

We are a ONE STOP SHOP here at DLG! My results will also include which number(s) are cell phones, landlines, and the best time to reach the seller, and sent back to you in an organized lead spreadsheet. Your turn around time for 250 leads are less than 7-10 days. Your hot leads = (motivated sellers) will be sent back to you daily. 

My company has landed investors MOTIVATED sellers FASTER and more EFFORTLESS then any other competitor! 

Please see short commercial on my page and contact information below.

Best Regards,

Offering