Pick my Brain ( biggest request i get on BP)

48 Replies

I dont do the can I pick your brain or have coffee.. if I did I would not have time in the day to do my things.

However I have now a new passion and that is   aheroshome.org  this is a charity that i started with a few other BP members.. we will be giving away a fully rehabbed home to a Veteran.. we are raising donations through our independent mailing lists and such.

However I am now willing to take phone calls from those that would like a 40 year veterans advice.. without having to spend 10k or 40k on a mentor program.

YOu will though have to donate to my Charity a modest donation.. 

And that can be done right on our website.. I get a E mail notification when that happens.. So simply make your donation .. then e mail me for a time to talk  we will do this in 15 minute increments.. 

As stated all monies go to our charity which is donating a house to a deserving Service veteran or first responder..   lets give back BP ... I have been Blessed in this business 100X  our service men and women put their lives on the line.. lets acknowledge them .

Hope to hear from you 

Jay Hinrichs.  

E mail for appointment at  [email protected] 

Jay,

What you’re doing is tremendous and I applaud you. What’s a modest donation? After all, modest is relative.

Best,
Mayer

100.00    is my thought..  @Mayer M.

I’ll send you an email

Sent you an email

That's really swell of you!

Originally posted by @Wendy Black :

That's really swell of you!

thanks for the kind words its for a worthy cause no doubt.  

Jay, you are worth way more than $400 bucks an hour. 😀

Originally posted by @Josh C. :

Jay, you are worth way more than $400 bucks an hour. 😀

well it all goes to Charity... normally I don't do the hey can I pic your brain or buy you coffee or beer.. It would be a full time job some weeks.. so I have to decline them all "respectfully"  But I will work for Charity  

This is great! Excellent idea!

Originally posted by @Austin Fruechting :

That's awesome @Jay Hinrichs !! 

Great cause. I donated, and will again after my next refinance! 

Austin thank you so much its folks like you giving back that are going to make this a reality for one of our First Responders.. !!! 

Originally posted by @John Horner :

This is great! Excellent idea!

Thank you John !!! 

Originally posted by @Pradeep Varghese :

This is a great cause and a great way to give back!

And thank you Pradeep.

"pick your brain"? I didn't think there was any left over after me. But this is a GREAT idea Jay. 

@Jay Hinrichs will you show some of the projects here on BpP?I want to begin volunteering at the VA hospitals again here in CT and have been looking into it again. This service is highly needed throughout the nation so I am hoping is eventually you will branch out in to many states.

I originally come from a healthcare background and the re-integration into civilian living can be very difficult for many vets and in many instances they end up homeless due to mental health issues and substance abuse. New Haven, CT has a high population of homeless veterans, the VA hospital is located in West Haven CT/ Newington, CT . Again I would love to see your work on this and progress your team will make on this project!

Originally posted by @Melissa Gittens :

@Jay Hinrichs will you show some of the projects here on BpP?I want to begin volunteering at the VA hospitals again here in CT and have been looking into it again. This service is highly needed throughout the nation so I am hoping is eventually you will branch out in to many states.

I originally come from a healthcare background and the re-integration into civilian living can be very difficult for many vets and in many instances they end up homeless due to mental health issues and substance abuse. New Haven, CT has a high population of homeless veterans, the VA hospital is located in West Haven CT/ Newington, CT . Again I would love to see your work on this and progress your team will make on this project!

for now Mellissa we are one home at a time.. I am hoping to take this nationwide and really get some momentum.. its a great cause for those who sacrificed so much  

Love the creativity Jay.  That's double-fisted giving.  Looking forward to hearing more about your projects on BP.  

@Jay Hinrichs Hi Jay, just to clarify, what do you mean by doing this in 15 min increments? We can only pick your brain for 15 min on the phone? Would you consider doing a in person meeting instead? I live in Salem and I can drive to wherever is convenient for you. Thanks.

Originally posted by @Liwen Gu :

@Jay Hinrichs Hi Jay, just to clarify, what do you mean by doing this in 15 min increments? We can only pick your brain for 15 min on the phone? Would you consider doing a in person meeting instead? I live in Salem and I can drive to wherever is convenient for you. Thanks.

send me a PM to discuss should be able to accommodate your request 

Originally posted by @Poem Turner :

A commendable effort @Jay Hinrichs. Thanks for all you do! 

thank you for the kind words.

@Jay Hinrichs ,

I've been a member of BP for a while now but only now just using it.  I'm looking around at all the forums and marketplace wondering where to start digging in.  I'm happy that I started with this post.  Being a Navy Veteran, it's awesome to see those helping the veteran community.  Well done!

Chris

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here