Votes |
Any Advice on this deal?

Richard Crowe
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Sep 27 2018, 18:29

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

Hello Friends!

So this is my first post AND if this deal looks half way decent, it will also be my first investment property! I am new to the bigger pockets forum and just became a Pro-member. I am currently a Realtor in Norfolk, Virginia. I spent some time in the Marine Corp and then was a Federal Police Officer for a few years after that. After my daughter was born i decided to do something that allowed me to control my schedule and put a little more focus into my family as opposed to being at work ALL the time. Let me know what you think about these numbers. It looks good to me on paper. 

Second part of this post, I have little/no money available for a down payment. I just finished reading "Real Estate Investing with Low (No) Money Down" and like the idea of finding a Partner. My Question is, how do i go about trying to find a partner here. Again, I am new to BiggerPockets and don't really know how to navigate all that well yet. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Looking for

Loading replies...