• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Atlanta Flipper/Investor Looking for Help

Alex Babayev
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jan 1 2019, 14:29

My name is Alex Babayev, I have been investing in the Atlanta area since 2011. I have completed over 30 flips and have my own rental portfolio in Atlanta.

I am seeking help in 2019 to help grow my business as well as help others grow and learn real estate investing.

I am in need of various individuals who may bring various talent. 

1. Off market lead generation - Perhaps you may have experience with Marketing, social media, advertising. All this is valuable to me and I would like to see how we can leverage your talents in my business. 

2. Local Individual Needed - Looking for someone who is local in Metro Atlanta who would like to be involved in the real estate business. One day may be delivering materials to a job site, another day doing a walk through for potential new tenants at a rental property, the following week recording and taking pictures of contractors progress at a  job site etc. 

3. Direct Mail Expert - Looking to pump up direct mailings in 2019, seeking individual who may be able to assist with marketing campaign for finding off market properties. 

4. If you are local in Atlanta and want to trade your skill/talent in exchange for real estate knowledge and training please reach out to me as well so we can figure out a way to bring value to each other. 

Below if a video highlight reel of some flips I have done around town. Looking forward to your responses. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMWlwmsWM4&t=265s

Check me out on instagram @Alex_Flips_Atl

Regards, 

Alex Babayev

Cell - 770-265-3102

www.aralproperties.com BUY & HOLD - FLIPS - REMODELS - MULTI FAMILY

LIVING, WORKING, INVESTING IN ATLANTA

Looking for

Loading replies...