• Real Estate Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Naming my company

Jarred S.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Jul 27 2011, 18:42

As I have mentioned before I am a new investor. Currently I am looking to set up an LLC with hopes to start investing in SFR in the Pittsburgh area. My area for concern may seem too worrisome on my part but after reading into naming rights and the problems that can come with them has made me second think myself.

If anyone can offer advice on naming a real estate investment LLC. I know it should pertain to the kind of homes I am looking to purchase and what kind of investing I want to get into. Another concern is expansion, so I would like to know how others feel regarding the use of names. I see some users on here use theirs and I imagine they have not had any problems thus far. Also, what is everyones opinions on naming websites? They seem a bit pricy but are they worth it. I am starting out small but I do envision myself becoming a serious investor in the future so I do not want to slip up early and have it cost me anything.

Please feel free to help, or even make fun of me for worrying a bit much. HaHa. Anything would help.

Loading replies...