Bridge Loan in Cleveland

4 Replies

Hi,

I am in negotiations for a 7-unit on the West side and looking at options for short term financing, likely around 6 months or less. I have a few other properties in the area and this one seems to be a good deal with nice upside (around $20k per door, value seems to be around $35k per door in this area). If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!

Originally posted by @Jonathan Balog :

Hi,

I am in negotiations for a 7-unit on the West side and looking at options for short term financing, likely around 6 months or less. I have a few other properties in the area and this one seems to be a good deal with nice upside (around $20k per door, value seems to be around $35k per door in this area). If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!

I've got lenders who can assist. CLICK HERE for a complete list of all of our Referral partners that offer products and services that can help you operate your Real Estate Investment business. This list includes Lender(s), Home Inspector(s), Insurance Provider(s), Title Company(s), Accountant(s), Turnkey Company(s) in other markets and every other referral that we have for you to help you operate your Real Estate Investment business. If the type of referral you are looking for isn't on this list we don't have a referral for that particular product or service at this time. However make sure you check the list frequently as we update it often so a referral for the product or service you are looking for may be on there the next time you check.

Originally posted by @Jonathan Balog :

@James Wise

Thank you, James!  Giving these a look now.

No problem. Also if you'd like to see video tours and complete investment analysis of Cleveland rentals and investment properties daily you'll want to CLICK HERE.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here