Let me fund your next deal!

15 Replies

Has the lack of capital been holding you back from scaling your business? We will fund up to 100% of the purchase price and rehab costs with no experience necessary. As a passionate real estate investor myself, I want to do everything in my power to help you succeed.

- Up to 70% of ARV (after repair value) on flips, 75% ARV on rentals
- Finance up to 100% of cost
- Competitive Rates
- Close in 5-7 business days
- No income verification
- Streamlined, simple approval process
- No pre-payment penalty

If you have a deal under contract, or have a deal in the pipeline and are looking for funding, contact me today!

Indianapolis- Bloomington- Fort Wayne 

Good Evening Shere,

I currently have a smaller deal under contract, 6k purchase, 20k rehab the ARV 70k. Please let me know if you're company could fund this. My current Hard money lender will only lend in Lubbock, tx area, however, this property is in Portales, NM down the street from the ENMU.

Thank you

Very Respectfully

Wes B.

252-424-2321

Adam, is this an Indiana deal? We lend up to 70% of ARV which would be 100% of cost on the deal you just referenced! That's a great deal! Send me your email and I'll send you a breakdown of our loan program and a cost breakdown of your deal(including monthly payment and an estimate of cash to close) and we can move forward from there! Thank you!

@Shere Hansell Have you worked with any Bigger Pockets Members in the past? Is there anyone willing to sing your praises? Sounds like a good service you are providing, just want to make sure it's not too good to be true if you know what I mean. 

Also an odd mix of states you work in. Any reason those states and not others currently? 

Hi James!  I have!  I have worked with a couple of out of state investors based out of Phoenix, AZ here on BiggerPockets.  We have a great working relationship. I can give you their contact info.  I completely understand!  I highly recommend going to our website www.longhorninvestments.com where you will find some case studies and reviews of our service.  I am also on Facebook and a member of my local REIAs as well as Fortune Builders.  Find me on Facebook and be my friend!  We operate in very successful markets that have real estate laws that we are comfortable with.  If you have more questions or need clarity, please contact me!  Also, if you would like more info about our loan program then send me your email and I'll connect with you!  Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here