User Stats

Votes
Victor Paez
Votes |
Houston TX and surrounding areas

Victor Paez
Posted Sep 12 2019, 08:45

Hello all

I’m new to the site, new to real estate.

Looking for a mentor who’d have me under their wing and allow me to pick their brain with as much information as I could handle. I am a driven, never quit despite what the obstacles may be type of person. A no BS type of person where “no” or “i can’t” is never in my vocabulary. I’m comfortable and shine under immense pressure and can multitask with capabilities of making snap decisions. I’m not afraid to get dirty. I’m hungry, very hungry, and with the right guidance would make anybody who puts their faith in me, proud. I’m extremely patriotic. I’m a father who would do anything to be able to leave my kids a legacy that they can be proud of.

A little bit about myself, I’m a 34 year old disabled veteran with 5 tours of combat under my belt as a combat infantryman. I’m a little down on my luck right now due to a bad business deal with someone who saw me as a good target to con me out of my savings and money which I’ve worked hard for.

My wife had just gotten back on her feet after battling cancer for 4-5yrs, luckily she works for the government which they helped us out throughout the process. We have 4 kids, 1 is about to go to college next year.I presently work as a Hazmat/Tanker Driver with one of the top companies within the division of commercial trucking.

I own an English Bulldog Kennel, also have an LLC for trucking in the hopes of purchasing trucks of my own in the future. My wife is also a chef and has a business at home which she prepares food and gourmet treats under the Texas cottage law.

I have a pretty big business vision, in which all our businesses work together to grow eachother to allow us to expand into other bigger endeavors.

Thank you all for your time and hope to learn from you all

Looking for

Loading replies...