Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Robert Adams
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
Just upgraded my account to "Pro" today.

Robert Adams
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Henderson, NV
Posted Jan 7 2013, 15:57

I just wanted to introduce myself. Several of you already know me as I have been posting in the free sections for a few years now. Decided with the new year and our team growing that it is time to take out some paid memberships and bump up our paid marketing this year.

My wife Angela and I started the Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies here in Las Vegas. She and I handle the buying and selling on our team and our partner Kalani Lewis handles all of our rental listings and showings. We also have an in-house property manager named Marc Gisi should anyone require property management services.

I do the majority of the marketing for our team and have a presence on most of the big real estate related forums, etc. You can find the online communities we participate in on our "About Us" page of our site or check out our BP profile.

We have around 15 deals in escrow right now. 3 of them we are representing the buyers and they are going to cancel for various reasons (ex. poor health, already bought another property, etc). The 3 properties have the below listed purchase prices:

1. $325k with lender approval at $325k

2. $45k with seller acceptance but waiting on lender approval. Comps for $63k

3. $185k with seller acceptance but waiting on lender approval. Comps around $200k

If you are interested in us representing you as the buyer on any of these 3 deals please email me directly. We can work with the bank and the listing agent to get your offer swapped out for the existing buyer's offer. We will switch out the name and leave the rest of the terms the same. If you are interested in the details of these properties/delas we will need you to sign an exclusive buyer agreement for the specific properties you are interested in. This is not a commitment to use us as your buyer's agent for all deals. It simply means we are representing you if you buy these specific properties within a specific time period. We have done a lot of leg work to get these deals and we are simply protecting ourselves so we do not get cut out of the deal.

Also, we currently have rental properties that we are looking for qualified tenants. What is the best way to market rental properties on this site? You can see the rental listings here (I hope it is acceptable to put a link to them): http://lvrealestatehelp.postlets.com/

Thank you all very much in advance for your time! If anyone has any advice for a NEW paid member please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you all better.

Thanks!

Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies Logo

Loading replies...