• Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Total Newbie Looking For an Opportunity

Devin Sumner
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Apr 23 2020, 11:52

Hello BP Community!

My name is Devin Sumner and Im currently located in Northern California a little outside of Sacramento. 

I am a professional drummer/instructor/multimedia manager for three Music Education Schools in the greater Sacramento area as well as owning my own landscaping company. 

Before becoming a full time teacher/musician/media manager, I was heavily involved in management roles, 100% commission sales as well as running my own car detailing and lawn maintenance companies (separate companies - we didn't wash your cars while we planted your new flowers haha). With this sales and business management experience I learned so much about customer care/appreciation and how to deal with all of the incredible walks of life you meet in those types of business fields. 

Being a self supporting professional musician with a sizable social media following of nearly 20,000+ organic followers and the Multimedia Manager for three different music schools, I have built a skillset of all things needed for social media marketing and “content creation”.

I understand that everyone is essentially looking for someone to teach them the game of REI and how they have achieved or are still currently working towards financial independence/freedom. I am not asking for a hand out of any type, I'm simply asking for an opportunity to help you while I learn and grow from the experience you have learned over the years in your given profession.

With background experience in 100% commission sales, cold calling, both in home and out of office sales, door knocking and working with buyers directly (of the product I was selling at the time) - I feel like I am well equipped to help on any level that you or your company may require. No task too big or small for me to handle for you (if you allow me)!

What I Can Provide/Offer:

• - Build Your Social Media Presence
  • - Improve Content Quality
  • - Content Creation (Ads/Videos/Pictures) - Currently working with some REA's to create New Property Listing videos for social media and other forms of video/picture advertising.
  • - Learn Best Practices/Algorithmic Strategies For Your Specific Market

Outside of what I currently do (Teaching: which is simply making sure difficult information is received and understood by novices/beginners as well as my  social media management role) I am willing to offer ANY other service you may need. No shame here, and I understand I am at a point where I need to pay my dues to learn this amazing information and see first hand how these things are accomplished. 

These things include:

Literally anything you need: 

- Boots on the ground

- Taking out trash

- Cleaning at rental properties or the office

- Landscaping/Maintenance for properties

- Running to grab coffee

- Door Knocking

- Drum Lessons? - Everyone should learn! 

All the grunt work that no one really wants to do - I'm your guy and I would be honored to land a position where I can learn from successful and inspirational individuals.

Being a mentor to many of my younger students, I understand that mentorship requires a lot of time and energy so I would like to pay you back with my time and energy. 

If you're interested in something like this, I truly thank you. All I'm asking for is a chance to prove myself as a valuable asset to you and your company. 

Thank you so much and looking forward to learning from you, 

Offering

Loading replies...