• Investor
  • LA, TX
Votes |
Best Real Estate Software Ever!

Lena Claybon
  • Investor
  • LA, TX
Posted Jul 20 2020, 12:11

First of all, yes, this is an endorsement but its an endorsement because I use this software and I am blown away by all that it does! I know Propstream has been around for a while but up until recently I still used "old school" methods to find my leads and do deals. Getting all the info you needed for one property was a pain, from trying to find comps, looking up tax records for owner info, skip tracing, etc. all using different sites. Then I discovered Propstream. Once you put in the address, it gives you actual MLS comps (which, up until now, you could only get through realtors), you get the Owner's contact info right there and if there's no phone number, Propstream has a built in skip trace program (it's an extra fee but the time it saves is worth it).

It also has a built-in program to send a postcard to the address with just a few clicks. Not to mention a ton of other things it does that would take too much time to get into here. But I can't tell you the legwork it has saved me! So, yes, I'm a fan! It also comes with a 7-Day trial so if you'd like to check it out, go here: https://trial.propstreampro.co...

No obligation.

Offering