• Investor
  • Central America, Panama
Votes |
Reasons to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant

Jackie Lange
  • Investor
  • Central America, Panama
Posted May 24 2013, 21:18

Just before I went out to dinner with friends tonight, I set up hosting on my server for 3 new motivated seller lead generation web sites. I sent the information to one of my virtual assistants in Brazil along with instructions to build 3 new web sites. Three hours later I returned and one of the sites is already finished. I’m paying $50 per site for a 6 page web site which is search engine friendly and fully optimized. Within 2-3 days each site will be ranked #1 for its keywords.

Prior to setting up hosting and buying the domain names, I got my full-time virtual assistant in the Philippines to do extensive keyword research to determine which domain names would be best for my project. I got the detailed keyword list within 24 hours. I pay my full time Virtual Assistant $350 per month (for 40 hours per week of work).

Instead of me slaving over keyword research and building web sites, I got to enjoy dinner with friends.

That’s one of the biggest reasons you should outsource! It frees up your time.

PLUS, if I didn't know how to do any of these things, I can easily get a Virtual Assistant who does!

Get someone else to do the things you can't do or don't want to do.

Loading replies...