Insurance Brokers - Abilene Texas

2 Replies

@Andrew Hamlett I strongly recommend @Mark Roland to quote your landlord policies. He has been insuring my rentals and flips for several years. His rates and service are the best in all of Texas. Ask him about the loss of rents coverage too that can be added to your landlord policy too. It helps mitigate your risk as a landlord. Let Mark know I referred you. He will take good care of you.

@Andrew Hamlett , I own Silverthorne Insurance Brokers. We are an independent insurance agency in Abilene. Being an independent agent gives me the ability to offer my clients multiple options/quotes. I am a real estate investor as well, so we have really good markets for any type of landlord policy you might need. I have a lot of options as far as coverage levels, pricing, etc. depending upon what your goals in protecting your investments are. We can write multiple properties on one policy or we can write individual policies per property. We also have options at replacement cost (RCV) or actual cash value (ACV). 325-733-1333 is the office number (ask for Katie or Kellye) or you can email [email protected] and someone on my team will get you taken care of. It’s a quick and easy process and we would be glad to help you protect your investments and pair you with policies that fit your needs. Thanks!