Andre Joseph
Pro Member
Votes |
QuickBooks Setup for Real Estate Investors

Andre Joseph
Pro Member
Posted Apr 29 2023, 17:03

Hello, 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you because I am in need of assistance with setting up my QuickBooks system for buying and managing properties in GA.

As you may know, managing properties involves a lot of financial transactions and record-keeping. I believe that QuickBooks can help me streamline these processes and provide me with accurate financial data that I can use to make informed decisions about my investments.

However, I am not very familiar with QuickBooks and would like to hire your services as a CPA to help me set up the system. Specifically, I would like your assistance in:

• * Configuring QuickBooks to track income and expenses related to buying and managing properties
  • * Setting up bank and credit card accounts, as well as importing transactions from these accounts
  • * Creating categories and tags to properly organize transactions
  • * Generating reports to help me analyze my financial data

If this is a service you can provide, please let me know your availability and pricing. I am eager to get started and would appreciate your expertise in helping me set up QuickBooks for my real estate investments.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards, 

Andre

Loading replies...