• Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
AM Property Solutions

Evan Williams
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Aug 8 2022, 20:18

I recently received an inquiry on the Zillow listing for one of my rentals from a person who says they work for a company called "AM Management Solutions". The message they sent is as follows:

My company's name is AM Management Solutions. We specialize in filling vacancies for busy property owners like yourself. We do this by establishing a long-term lease agreement (Typically 24-60 months), so that they can enjoy receiving consistent long-term cash flow while building equity in their home. My company would then provide stay to traveling professionals who are looking for a unique short term housing option.

Here's how my company operates: We would be the designated lease signee/holder and would pay you the monthly asking rent rate just as any normal tenant would. With your permission, we would provide short term stay to traveling professionals, vacationing families and local corporations (Our clients range of stay varies between 3- 120 days). All of our clients are top tier individuals. They are all non-smokers, pet free, screened through a criminal/credit background check and are inclusively taken care of by our company (such as low-level maintenance, landscaping, housekeeping etc.). Our primary focus is to keep your property in pristine condition at all times while under our care.

As a part of our client-outreach process, we advertise across the web in order to bring awareness to our services. We have created a full proof advertisement system to ensure that we serve only the best individuals out there. We use various platforms such as our own Website , Expedia, Corporate Housing, AirBNB, TripAdvisor, Booking, Military Housing & Furnished Finders (For health care providers) to simply find our ideal client and begin onboarding them. Every individual we provide stay to goes through a rigorous prescreening process to ensure they are a perfect fit for us.

If all looks good to you, we will happily move forward with the application process in hopes of moving in immediately!

Thank you!

Has anyone entered into an agreement with this type of company? If so, any feedback?

Also, I'm a bit wary of this company in particular as I can't find anything online that would indicate that "AM Management Solutions" is a real company. Has anyone heard of this company at all?

Loading replies...