Biggest thing is to treat it like a business. This doesn't mean you can't give a tenant a day or two grace on paying rent in emergencies, but you need to learn that 'no' is an appropriate answer sometimes.
Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 21 votes
3y
I marketed my property before it was vacant and the tenant complained about many “issues” on my 1 year old property. For example, a stain on the shower pan. Next time, I would either 1) market it after vacancy, however, vacancy will be longer or 2) accept the deposit prior to vacancy but make sure expectations are reasonable. Any recommendations are welcome.
Parkville, MD · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 19 votes
3y
The biggest thing I learned as a first-time landlord is that I have to be willing to say, "no" and conduct thorough background checks before renting to anyone. No visible means of adequate income, bad credit, evictions in their background should mean no renting from you.
The biggest thing I learned as a first-time landlord is that I have to be willing to say, "no" and conduct thorough background checks before renting to anyone. No visible means of adequate income, bad credit, evictions in their background should mean no renting from you.
Yep this was a lesson we learned as well. Our first tenants were recommendations from a niece attending college in the area, we rented to them direct with no background check or anything and they did quite well.
Next tenant was also a referral and we sidestepped doing a background check, getting one of them to pay has been a real pain and they are consistently a month behind on rent.
Columbia, MO · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 13 votes
3y
One lesson we learned is when relying on a handyman to perform repairs and work on units as needed to have the process for work requests outlines crystal clear and outline what work would be covered by the landlord or tenant.
We had a guy we used that did a great job for the most part, out of the blue got a bill from him because a tenant called and asked if he could install a light fixture for them and replace the battery in a fire alarm. Was a bit of a nuisance because it wasn't exactly work that we requested or approved. After that, we updated our tenant agreements and policies for work requests on units.
Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2019 · 672 posts · 677 votes
3y
Acknowledging and fixing legitimate issues quickly, even by just communicating with the tenant, goes a long way. My tenants appreciate it and pay it back in kind. The bar is very low for landlords. Ive rented before where property managers can take weeks just to respond back to an issue. Differentiating yourself from a slumlord helps. I know not every tenant cares but most are normal people who want a clean place to stay. We come here to complain about the other 5%.
Increasing rents small amounts (1% to 5%) is not that big of a deal. Even larger amounts on below market rents hasnt been an issue, yet. Years ago when I did it for the first time, I was so nervous. The tenants seem to expect them due to rising property taxes and insurance.
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
3y
As a landlord, you should set clear expectations and maintain firm boundaries. Although it is important to be understanding of tenants' needs during difficult times, it is also necessary to ensure that your rules are respected in order for the tenancy to run smoothly. Setting boundaries will help create a healthy dynamic between both parties and make sure that responsibilities are met on either side. Ultimately, the key is to treat renting like a business – with fairness for all involved. That way, everyone will benefit from the agreement!
Agree, now we have a main company number that tenants & prospective tenants get, and my direct number doesn't go to anyone that I don't want to have it. Our system defaults to the company number for all outbound calls and texts so my direct # doesn't get exposed.
Rental Property Investor · Pompano Beach · Member since 2022 · 8 posts · 15 votes
3y
Maybe put each property in a separate LLC ?
I know of a Billionaire that does this for all his developments. I thought it was mega smart. I’m not a landlord YET but I will be. I plan on putting my properties in separate LLCs in case of any legal issues.
Investor · Manteca, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Run it like a business, not a hobby.... be respectful of tenants but take the emotion out of any decisions
The $$ above the PITI is not really your "cash flow"......calculate your cash flow after you factor in the expenses that WILL happen.... not IF.... but when.
I know of a Billionaire that does this for all his developments. I thought it was mega smart. I’m not a landlord YET but I will be. I plan on putting my properties in separate LLCs in case of any legal issues.
they put it under LLC because yes, they're billionaires :)
Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Biggest Thing for me was following my set procedures every time you have to stick to them and be firm with tenants. Late fee on the 6th. Eviction notice by the 10th. Detainer warrant by the 20th every time. Never has bending the rules benefitted me.
also, screw long tenant stories about why they cant pay rent and whatever else. Gah. Such a waste of time.
Expect the worse in people, every now and then someone will surprise you for the good--- but as a new landlord--your rose colored glasses will get really foggy really, really quickly when reality hits. Being a landlord makes you jaded, and if you don't feel that way, you haven't been a landlord long enough.
Biggest thing is to treat it like a business. This doesn't mean you can't give a tenant a day or two grace on paying rent in emergencies, but you need to learn that 'no' is an appropriate answer sometimes.
I want to emphasize this!!! Treat it like a business!!! I learned the hard way very early on with my first tenant. I truly think he's a nice person so I have a hard time not showing grace. However, my grace has definitely been taken advantage of. Needing to pay a day late turned into needing to pay a week late, which turned in to needing to pay two weeks late. I finally got firm and said the due date is the due date and anything after will be assessed a late fee. The bank will not accept your payment late without a fee so you should not accept anything less from your tenant.
Got any advice on how to handle? Thought about setting up twilio for that to relay messages.
Get a phone number from google voice.
My biggest learning expercience was that raising rents every year is an absolute must! Even if it not much, you have to do it. If you don't, property taxes, insurance, and rising maintenance cost will catch up to you and leave you losing money every year. Rising costs is so subtle that you won't even notice until it's too late. Also, when it comes time to do a cash out refinance, if you haven't been raising rents you won't be able to pull much cash out without leaving you with negative rents.
Got any advice on how to handle? Thought about setting up twilio for that to relay messages.
Get a phone number from google voice.
My biggest learning expercience was that raising rents every year is an absolute must! Even if it not much, you have to do it. If you don't, property taxes, insurance, and rising maintenance cost will catch up to you and leave you losing money every year. Rising costs is so subtle that you won't even notice until it's too late. Also, when it comes time to do a cash out refinance, if you haven't been raising rents you won't be able to pull much cash out without leaving you with negative rents.
Not raising rents will also make the property less attractive when you want to sell it to an investor.