• Real Estate Investor
  • Spartanburg, SC
Votes |
The 90 Day Challenge

Dan Holden
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Spartanburg, SC
Posted Mar 18 2014, 09:29

Brandon issued an involuntary challenge, "How to Buy a Rental Property in the Next 90 Days". I'm taking him up on his unspoken challenge. You know, the one he didn't know he issued. Starting tomorrow 03-17-14 I will start my 90 days. Ending on 06-15-14.

Below is the video that Brandon posted on YouTube. I will be following his outline to the T, and hopefully he won't mind a few questions from me every now and then. Be sure to pick up a copy of his outline at Brandon Turner's Fileplace.

Within that time I will procure one rental property and create a passive cash flow. Step One will obviously be getting pre-approved by a bank or a credit union. That should be fun. It appears that tomorrow morning on Day 1 I will be contacting some Money Keepers and seeing if they want to share any. Stay tuned as I try to keep everyone updated everyday.

Now what I do need from everyone else that wants to help is to keep me on track. Hold me responsible. There should be a "punishment" if I don't succeed but I have no idea if I should have one and if so what it should be. I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Thank you all in advance for your help / support / hate mail. :) Hopefully I won't get any of that unless it's to spur me on to do better and go faster.

Loading replies...