Hi Tina, I'd like to ask a favor of you. Would you please consider negating any late fees I may have incurred? I will happily pay a month in advance from now on if it is possible to do this for me. I would send rent a month prior if you would please do this for me. I am attempting to start a family and would love to set myself up for success with this way. Please and thank you!
What Heck does she mean by this. And how should I politely let her know. “NO!”
@Tina Lee I would let her know that if she pays the rent on time then there won't be any issues with late fees.
Of all the answers above, this is the best one. My question is how much does she owe in late fees?...to the point where paying a month early would satisfy it?
@Tina Lee I would let her know that if she pays the rent on time then there won't be any issues with late fees.
Of all the answers above, this is the best one. My question is how much does she owe in late fees?...to the point where paying a month early would satisfy it?
Real Estate Agent · Prescott, AZ · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 13 votes
1y
First of all, only you truly know how sincere (or not) this tenant is about turning over a new leaf. I would ask why the circumstance has changed? How is she now able to pay a month in advance if she can't pay late fees? I would probe with those questions.
The essence that you want to get to is "HOW can we remediate the past while moving forward?"
Accountant · NY · Member since 2025 · 39 posts · 41 votes
1y
I would say something like this:
Thank you for reaching out and sharing a bit about what's going on in your life. I wish you all the best in this new but exciting chapter.
Regarding late fees, I am not able to waive past last fees. The lease terms are in place to keep things consistent and fair for everyone and I've been advised to stick to them.
That said, paying rent in advance is welcomed and I'm glad to hear you are thinking proactively. Let me know if you have any questions.
Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 57 votes
1y
Quote from @Account Closed:
I would say something like this:
Thank you for reaching out and sharing a bit about what's going on in your life. I wish you all the best in this new but exciting chapter.
Regarding late fees, I am not able to waive past last fees. The lease terms are in place to keep things consistent and fair for everyone and I've been advised to stick to them.
That said, paying rent in advance is welcomed and I'm glad to hear you are thinking proactively. Let me know if you have any questions.
I would agree with this. Always use the "Advised" word - the lawyer, the accountant, the random people on BP - doesn't matter!
Let her know she can pay the late fees AND get a month ahead so it doesn't happen in the future.
Investor · Narragansett, RI · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
@Tina Lee she obviously believes she has incurred a late fee. I would politely let her know late fees are as stated in the lease agreement and quote the agreement. State what late fee she owes. I would also say to her something along the lines of since you are wanting to pre-pay your rent you would be in a position to do an automated on time payments scheduled for receipt on the 1st, you can set this up with your bank or we can set it up with ours (ACH basicallY), that would be a good option to avoid having late fees occur in the future.
Property Manager · Dallas/Ft. Worth · Member since 2024 · 70 posts · 32 votes
1y
Hi Tina!
That message is a little confusing, but this is exactly how I would respond to that email
Tenant's Name,
Thank you for reaching out. I truly appreciate your efforts to plan ahead and your intention to pay rent early moving forward. However, I’m unable to waive the current late fees, as they are part of the lease agreement we both signed.
I fully support your plan to pay in advance, and if you choose to do so, it’ll definitely help avoid late fees in the future. Let me know if you have any questions, and I’m here to help however I can.
Good luck, and I'm interested to see how your tenant responds!
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Oh no, please tell me this, I sometime feels like this person just love me and like to talk to me for non-sense on her spare time.
I am overwhelm with her messages. And I am thinking about ignoring her from time to time
i mean do I have to reply to her request of future late fee waiver now? I can just ignorant her right ? Quote from @Joe Villeneuve: Quote from @Tina Lee:
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Oh no, please tell me this, I sometime feels like this person just love me and like to talk to me for non-sense on her spare time.
I am overwhelm with her messages. And I am thinking about ignoring her from time to time
i mean do I have to reply to her request of future late fee waiver now? I can just ignorant her right ? Quote from @Joe Villeneuve: Quote from @Tina Lee:
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Here's one of my most important rules as a landlord. NEVER LET THE TENANT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. That's a recipe for being taken advantage of. they will want to be your friend, then they will expect favors from you all the time. Even if I visit the house, I'm not the landlord, I'm the property manager. I have no say in anything, as far as the tenant is concerned, I don't make money decisions, I just follow orders. Any questions, complaints, or problems, the tenant has to communicate with the landlord, in writing. I know,...that's me, but not as far as the tenant knows.
Oh no, please tell me this, I sometime feels like this person just love me and like to talk to me for non-sense on her spare time.
I am overwhelm with her messages. And I am thinking about ignoring her from time to time
i mean do I have to reply to her request of future late fee waiver now? I can just ignorant her right ? Quote from @Joe Villeneuve: Quote from @Tina Lee:
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Here's one of my most important rules as a landlord. NEVER LET THE TENANT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. That's a recipe for being taken advantage of. they will want to be your friend, then they will expect favors from you all the time. Even if I visit the house, I'm not the landlord, I'm the property manager. I have no say in anything, as far as the tenant is concerned, I don't make money decisions, I just follow orders. Any questions, complaints, or problems, the tenant has to communicate with the landlord, in writing. I know,...that's me, but not as far as the tenant knows.
This is easier said than done. My offices sit on the main floor of one of my apartment buildings.
Oh no, please tell me this, I sometime feels like this person just love me and like to talk to me for non-sense on her spare time.
I am overwhelm with her messages. And I am thinking about ignoring her from time to time
i mean do I have to reply to her request of future late fee waiver now? I can just ignorant her right ? Quote from @Joe Villeneuve: Quote from @Tina Lee:
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Here's one of my most important rules as a landlord. NEVER LET THE TENANT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. That's a recipe for being taken advantage of. they will want to be your friend, then they will expect favors from you all the time. Even if I visit the house, I'm not the landlord, I'm the property manager. I have no say in anything, as far as the tenant is concerned, I don't make money decisions, I just follow orders. Any questions, complaints, or problems, the tenant has to communicate with the landlord, in writing. I know,...that's me, but not as far as the tenant knows.
This is easier said than done. My offices sit on the main floor of one of my apartment buildings.
So. That doesn't mean the tenants of that building have to know you are the owner. You personally can have any job description you want. That's what you project to your tenants. It's probably too late now though.
Oh no, please tell me this, I sometime feels like this person just love me and like to talk to me for non-sense on her spare time.
I am overwhelm with her messages. And I am thinking about ignoring her from time to time
i mean do I have to reply to her request of future late fee waiver now? I can just ignorant her right ? Quote from @Joe Villeneuve: Quote from @Tina Lee:
Hi all, she has no late fee now. She paid on 1st this month. I have no idea what’s the F. She mean, but I believe she mean is is going to pay late in future all the time.
This is the same tenant won’t let me raise her rent and I had to explaint to her , I have inflation cost to take too. Is just constant request from her.
Since when does the tenant decide if the landlord can increase the rent. You just increase it. Their option is to stay and pay it, or move. I hate to tell you this, but this tenant owns you.
Here's one of my most important rules as a landlord. NEVER LET THE TENANT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. That's a recipe for being taken advantage of. they will want to be your friend, then they will expect favors from you all the time. Even if I visit the house, I'm not the landlord, I'm the property manager. I have no say in anything, as far as the tenant is concerned, I don't make money decisions, I just follow orders. Any questions, complaints, or problems, the tenant has to communicate with the landlord, in writing. I know,...that's me, but not as far as the tenant knows.
This is easier said than done. My offices sit on the main floor of one of my apartment buildings.
So. That doesn't mean the tenants of that building have to know you are the owner. You personally can have any job description you want. That's what you project to your tenants. It's probably too late now though.
I NEVER tell tenant's I am the owner, E-V-E-R.
I am the leasing agent, maintenance tech, inspections, move-in/out coordinator, whatever is the situation but I NEVER say I am the owner.
My go to statement when asked "are you the owner" is "I just work here".
Is sad to be loved by your tenant and text you non-sense on her spare time. The worst I never met her in person so I don’t know where the love is coming from. I am overwhelmed
Investor · Narragansett, RI · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
@Tina Lee She sounds challenged. for tenants like this make your answers short and clear. I would just tell her that she owes no late fees and if she wants to avoid them in the future set up an automatic payment....
Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
We waive late fees one time a year if the tenant isn't normally late. People forget, make mistakes, and have emergencies, you should have some flexibility in these cases.
Investor · Regina, SK · Member since 2025 · 54 posts · 42 votes
1y
If your intent is already to tell them no, that's all it has to be. If it's written in your lease agreement it's that simple. "As per the lease agreement the late fee is ____ if not paid by ______. In order to avoid claims of discrimination on who pays it and who doesn't, this is a black and white policy that I do not waive." There's nothing impolite about being direct and quoting the lease agreement.
@Tina Lee You can say this to your tenant - I appreciate you wanting to stay ahead, but I’m unable to waive the late fees, they’re part of the lease terms I apply consistently for all tenants. You’re certainly welcome to pay ahead going forward.
It's best to always fall back on explaining to them that, in order to comply with fair housing guidelines, you must consistently apply and enforce ALL policies evenly to EVERYONE. Once you "make an exception", you throw your entire policy out the window. Thus, in efforts to maintain consistency (which is the cornerstone of fair housing laws) it is necessary that you enforce the same rules and business practices with EVERY person. Using this explanation (which is 100% true) alleviates yourself from appearing as though you have more leeway than you actually do.
Hi Tina, I'd like to ask a favor of you. Would you please consider negating any late fees I may have incurred? I will happily pay a month in advance from now on if it is possible to do this for me. I would send rent a month prior if you would please do this for me. I am attempting to start a family and would love to set myself up for success with this way. Please and thank you!
What Heck does she mean by this. And how should I politely let her know. “NO!”
"If late fees aren't paid with your rent payment we will begin the eviction process. Have a nice day."
Hi Tina, I'd like to ask a favor of you. Would you please consider negating any late fees I may have incurred? I will happily pay a month in advance from now on if it is possible to do this for me. I would send rent a month prior if you would please do this for me. I am attempting to start a family and would love to set myself up for success with this way. Please and thank you!
What Heck does she mean by this. And how should I politely let her know. “NO!”
"If late fees aren't paid with your rent payment we will begin the eviction process. Have a nice day."
Hi Tina, I'd like to ask a favor of you. Would you please consider negating any late fees I may have incurred? I will happily pay a month in advance from now on if it is possible to do this for me. I would send rent a month prior if you would please do this for me. I am attempting to start a family and would love to set myself up for success with this way. Please and thank you!
What Heck does she mean by this. And how should I politely let her know. “NO!”
"If late fees aren't paid with your rent payment we will begin the eviction process. Have a nice day."
Rental Property Investor · Rockford, IL · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y
Here's how would approach it (given: I am NOT an experienced landlord) ...
Dear (tenant),
Thank you for your note. Thinking ahead is always helpful.
At the moment, you are current on your rent. If you think starting a family would change or challenge that situation, it may be wise to reconsider your plans. Offspring, adoptees, fosters, etc. bring many increased expenses, from food and clothing to medical needs, and more.
Economically, times are indeed challenging, and these challenges can probably be expected to increase until the Country's government is stabilized. Also, with few exceptions, rent increases are really a given. Even home owners face tax increases, interest rate changes on their loans, and so on.
As much as I would like to be helpful, that's not a reality at this time. If you feel you will be unable to continue meeting the requirements of your lease agreement, it may be best to begin exploring other housing options. Talk to a loan officer. You may be eligible for low interest loans, first time buyer assistance and other benefits to help you make your plans become reality.
New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 1 vote
1y
You get some strange request from tenants sometimes, and understand that your rentals are a business and there are rules you must follow can be hard at time. Since as humans you sometimes feel for them, but at the end of the day business is business. Good for them trying to make them selfs successful and starting a family. But try to settle what’s past due before moving forward. Just my thought .. Have a great one
Real Estate Broker · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
1y
@Tina Lee it sounds to me like the foundational problem is in your system, or lack there of.
The chity-chit-chat and ready availability to just text/call set's the stage for problems.
There is SOOOooo many softwares out there now for Landlords at crazy dirt cheap prices, it's crazy to not use one.
Pick one and implement it, one that handles all tenant communications.
Just that action alone, of having a professional system, presents to a tenant a level of professionalism and keeps them acting more professional in things. Vs just having a landlords #, which feels very loose and free-wheeling which invites such.
Mindset matters!
Get a system, implement it, and from there treat every communication like a robotic attorney, 0 chitty-chit-chat just too the facts, facts, FACTS. Details and facts. Don't be personable, don't be relatable, be factual, detailed, DRY.
Your there landlord, not the captain of there bowling league, right.
Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
1y
NEVER give something for nothing as then you will assign a $0 value to it!
How many late fees do they have out of how many months they've been there?
So, would recommend responding that if they pay X number of months of rent on time, you will consider crediting back some late fees. They need to earn this favor!
Guessing they may actually be applying for a mortgage or loan, don't want the late fees showing up, so are trying to trick you into removing them:(