Votes
Hl Bowling
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Need help- property Managers I am using are dishonest

Hl Bowling
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted May 12 2014, 22:05

I am in a desperate help. I had a house in which lived about 6 years. last year in August I moved to another house and decided to rent my previous property.

Since I am new to renting business, used property management company.

I have all sort of issues:

1) They told tenant that landlords will provide refrigerator, washer and dryer. We never mentioned about it and never was part of lease agreement.

2) tenant never paid on time

3) Every month i had some sort of repair cost

4) Within 6 months replaced the Dishwasher and microwave

5) tenant broke the lease without paying rent for 2 months and left the house in awful condition

I had to pay all the expenses out of my pocket.

My husband, it was previous tenants who were bad we should give 1 more chance to property managers:

Now renters are in the house:

1) I already received an expense of 190, they have not even stayed in this house for 1 month.

when you Property managers why all these repair charges, the start telling you all legal terms that the expense is less than $350, they can do it without asking us. they are telling they are not using cheap material from walmart. also mentioned I was living in a house half things were not working and they had to fix it. they are harassing us.

they are total crooks, I can prove these $190 expenses I am paying should come out of tenant expense.

I want to do legal case against them, please let me know how to proceed as I am tired of them.

Loading replies...