Property Manager Harrisburg, PA

3 Replies

Hello All,

I'm looking for a new property manager in Harrisburg, PA for a rental property.   Can anyone any recommendations?

Paul Mankin

Hi Paul,

I currently manage my own, so I can't offer much help, but if you're looking for more investments in the area, please let me know!  I do more rehabs and usually pass up the rentals, but I get a lot of leads.

Thanks,

Kate

Paul -

Just joined the site here recently.... but we are a property management company (SlateHouse Group) that works across Berks, Lancaster, Lebanon, York, Dauphin counties.  Let me know if you are still looking for a property management company in the area or want to go over anything... happy to help.

Originally posted by @Kate Hall :

Hi Paul,

I currently manage my own, so I can't offer much help, but if you're looking for more investments in the area, please let me know!  I do more rehabs and usually pass up the rentals, but I get a lot of leads.

Thanks,

Kate

Hello Kate, I am starting out fresh with REI and based on the various options i have researched so far, I feel that passively managing rentals would be what I would be interested in. I am looking at 4 units or less in a multi unit property in and around Harrisburg, Pa. Obviously with good deals. Would appreciate any leads you can pass along. Mostly interested in looking at units in capital district or nearby areas that gets good renters if not the best.

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide