Michigan eviction law

1 Reply

hello BPrs,

What is the fastest way to get a non-paying tenant out of my house? His power is shut off, he is $150 short for Sept..and nothing for Oct. He now has cords running from the basement recpts to power his appliances. This a Dangerous fire hazzard, and I hate to think I have to go threw the whole evection process that takes 2 months.

Hello Stephan:  I had to use this at one time.  File it and it should take the normal 10 days to get a court hearing.   You can pick up these forms at the court house. 

Nancy Neville

You can file a "Health Hazzard" 

Lately I haven't been able to expand my screen shots in BP.  So if you can't see it very clearly, just do a Ctrl  and the + sign and it will expand to a larger view.