I'm the owner of a 4br/2.5ba two story single family house that will be available for rent and since I'm moving to a different state I'm looking for a Property Manager or any recommendations. The property will be available mid-February.
These are the list of responsibilities I'm looking the PM to fulfill
- Bring the property to market
- Screen tenants (credit score, references, etc.)
- Prepare lease contract
- Deal with day-to-day issues (although I'm not expecting too many as the house is <10yrs old).
- Inspect the property on a regular basis (min: once every three month) to check general status
- In case things go south be able to evict tenant in a peaceful manner.
- Charge rent
- Provide regular (monthly) status reports detailing problems and other situations.
Is there anybody with good references that can do the job?