• Investor
  • Canton, OH
Votes |
Tenant Question

Sarah Miller
  • Investor
  • Canton, OH
Posted Jan 16 2016, 10:50

Hi BP!! Been a busy few months, just had a baby 6 weeks ago so that explains my inactivity lately! Question for anyone who might be able to answer.  We have these tenants, a guy and a girl, who are not dating but are just roommates.  The guy has mentioned to us on more than 1 occasion that he really does not like her at all, in fact, hates her.  Well, just yesterday my husband was over there with a plumber fixing some piping that caused some backup and the guy tenant said to my husband that he hates his roommate so much that it wouldn't take anything for him to just kill her.  He also said that he hates her 2 kids who live there with them also and that they can all just die.  My husband said he was saying it half jokingly but it was still pretty inappropriate.  My question is that this girl is on permanent disability from the military and gets plenty of money in assistance and does not need this roommate around.  Should I say something to her?  Or at least ask her if she feels safe?  Or should we just keep our noses out of it?  I feel like the guy roommate kind of opened the door by talking to my husband about it...  Thanks!

Loading replies...