Votes
Lindsay Nguyen
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Votes |
Annoying Tenant

Lindsay Nguyen
  • Pinellas Park, FL
Posted Feb 5 2016, 20:29

HI i just signed a lease with a tenant husband and wife to rent my singer family home for one year. They came twice before signing lease and checked everything inside and out.  I was nice enough to let them move in a week earlier without charging them.  They signed the lease for feb 1.  And 2 days later they text and said while they was cleaning the kitchen counter and turned the garbage disposal switched on she got shock.  I got my handyman to take a look and he said it was fine.  I also replaced a new dishwasher for them.  So now on Feb 4th they want me to hire a professional cleaner, buy new refrigerator and hire an exterminator.  He said that he found roaches underneath frigerator so the frig need to be new.  I was nice enough to let them move in a week earlier without charging them also.  I can't help to think that they will continue to bother me even more.in the future with petty stuff.  

What should I do?  Can I just bomb the place and hire a professional cleaner and not buy a brand new Frig.  I am trying to be kind and fair but l feel like the are taking advantage of me.  

Loading replies...