Rental Checkout Pricing

1 Reply

Does anybody know where I can get a checklist for tenants who check out that tells them what they will be charged if they do not clean or replace it.  For example I remember I think it was Podcast 35, where Josh or Brandon said they have the list and tenants will see they get charged 10 bucks for a lightbulb.  I thought this was a great idea and while I could create it myself, I figure it's easiest to not reinvent the wheel.

Originally posted by @Charles Kao :

Does anybody know where I can get a checklist for tenants who check out that tells them what they will be charged if they do not clean or replace it.  For example I remember I think it was Podcast 35, where Josh or Brandon said they have the list and tenants will see they get charged 10 bucks for a lightbulb.  I thought this was a great idea and while I could create it myself, I figure it's easiest to not reinvent the wheel.

You can search the file place if you need to find documents, a lot of people will post it there.  Here is one: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/garp/file...