• Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Help help help

Jack B.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Sep 30 2016, 11:32

Crazy former tenant claiming I short changed them on their refund and that they are going to the property to get mail...long after they abandoned the property.

Short of it they claimed bed bugs first day of moving in. NO bed bugs or evidence of any infestation found. Paid rent late after much hounding. Didn't pay required late fees that I explicitly asked them to pay. Tried to request more pest inspections day of enforcement of rent, after a month of no word from them, also tried to claim they overpaid when they paid deposit and they shouldn't have a charge. I gave them notice to vacate by the end of the month since they were on a month to month lease. They elected to abandon the property, claimed to have taken pictures, yet left behind a bunch of garbage. 

I have pictures, receipts, leases, property condition reports and the emails and texts of their crazy. How do I handle this? He just left me a voicemail, stating that he is going to go to the property to get his mail....he has no valid lease there anymore, his lease that was in effect has even expired. 

Loading replies...