smart move tenant screening

3 Replies

I have showings for my rental house today and want to use the smart move tenant screening. Do I just have them write down their emails and send an app to my first choice? Should I have them pay for it?

Thanks!

@Benson Turner Get there email and then send those a smart move screening request through site 

i give them a preliminary application. Then upon review of their preliminary application if it appears that they meet what you have specified in your tenant selection criteria, only then do I submit their email addresses to mysmartmove for secondary screening. I have mysmartmove charge them the fee and this is my Non-refundable application fee that I have specified on my tenant selection criteria form. 

Originally posted by @Larry P. :

i give them a preliminary application. Then upon review of their preliminary application if it appears that they meet what you have specified in your tenant selection criteria, only then do I submit their email addresses to mysmartmove for secondary screening. I have mysmartmove charge them the fee and this is my Non-refundable application fee that I have specified on my tenant selection criteria form. 

Where can I get a draft or template of a tenant selection criteria form? Do you mind sharing?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here