Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Jay P.
  • Oak Brook, IL
Votes |
Text harassing me after 10 day notice was served?

Jay P.
  • Oak Brook, IL
Posted Feb 11 2017, 10:43

Hi All, 

Yesterday I served my tenant for various lease breaches and unpaid rent since then he has been sending me messages every few hours, can I do something about this with the police? The last message I felt almost racial abused since he is questioning us based on our skin color??? 

For the record my wife is Canadian with a green card and I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. 

Not sure if I have enough to engage the police. 

1. See you in court

2. (picture of the notice he was served)

3. Glad he has my lies and dishonor in text messages

4. Do not contact Him or his realtor or his mother by text or email - all future communication should be through his corporate attorney and we should fix the dry wall problem in the swimming pool room bathroom and he will be reporting it to city of oak brook on monday for the record

4. if items are not repaired in 5 days he will fix them himself and send me a bill

5. he went on facebook got a picture of me and my wife at our engagement party from 12 years ago and calls me a dishonest liar and he and his attorney wants to know if we are US Citizens - I am guess this is from our skin color since there was nothing else in the photo to indicate anything "un-american" 

for point 4 i have reached out to the city of oak brook with details via email and hoping to hear back soon from them monday perhaps) obviously this guy is going to lie his heart out. 

Loading replies...