Hi - My tenant had Verizon service which somehow caused a small electrical fire. There was some damage done to the house when the fire department came to contain the fire. They concluded it was the wiring going to the Verizon equipment.
My question is should be tenant be responsible for this since they had the Verizon equipment installed? I also plan on calling Verizon but not sure where to even start with that.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Do they have that diagnosis in writing?
You may want to contact your insurance company and have them handle it, they can make a claim against Verizon if the documentation supports it.