Toledo, Ohio recommendations for property management & contractor

6 Replies

Hey!

I am about to purchase a 6 unit apartment building in Toledo ,Ohio 43606.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any property management companies that they have had good experiences with or know about that is fair and ethical... also if anyone knows any contractors for some rehabbing to the units as well as landscaping.

Any advice and recommendations is  appreciated!

Thanks!

Ryan

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot I will give them a  call!

Originally posted by @Adam A. :

@Ryan Steed Contact Angela Harding or Erika Duncan at The House Stop.  I would have also recommended @Engelo Rumora or @Rebecca Cirisan at Ohio Cash Flow or List and Sell.  However, I'm not sure if Engelo has changed his mind about accepting new non-investors to manage their properties. 

Adam Atassi

Thanks for the mention Adam,

We are still super exclusive and only manage what we sell.

I appreciate you thinking of us tho

Originally posted by @Ryan Steed :

Hey!

I am about to purchase a 6 unit apartment building in Toledo ,Ohio 43606.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any property management companies that they have had good experiences with or know about that is fair and ethical... also if anyone knows any contractors for some rehabbing to the units as well as landscaping.

Any advice and recommendations is  appreciated!

Thanks!

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

The N. Cove property you're buying is a decent deal.

Make sure you find solid property management as your success will truly depend on them.

I also suggest increasing the rents after a rehab as soon as you take over possession.

We looked at this deal and know the numbers on it well.

It should be a solid investment for you as long as I'm thinking about the same property lol

Much success

@Isaac Shikwana ^^^

Thanks for thinking of us Adam A. I agree with @Engelo Rumora having good property management is a key to success! Make sure you vet them well as PM can make or break a deal

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.