Property Management Recommendation in St. Louis?

6 Replies

Good morning all,

In the process of buying my first duplex in St. Louis, MO and I have no experience with any Property Management companies in town,  wondering if anyone has any experience/recommendations?

Thanks!

Drew

I’m a property manager in Austin I don’t have any connections there but happy to help you interview companies and ask the right questions.

Originally posted by @Matthew Teifke :

I’m a property manager in Austin I don’t have any connections there but happy to help you interview companies and ask the right questions.

Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

Right now I have a list of 16 Property Management companies in the STL area (found through google).  My plan was to call each and make sure they manage duplexes in the area where mine will be and get their fee schedule.  After I make those calls I plan to narrower the list down further and start a deeper-dive interview with 2-3 of them.  Is that what you recommend?

@Peter MacKercher has managed our 4-family for the last year and I would definitely recommend his company, especially for a newbie investor.

@Drew DeSousa That's exactly what I would do. Also read reviews and get references. Let me know if I can help out more. I'm more than happy. Have a great day! 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.