multiple multifamily advice

multiple multifamily advice

Investor · Andover, MA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I am looking to purchase 3 multi family properties from a seller liquidating some of theri portfolio. One is 75 rented and fully rehabbed, one is 50 rented and 50 in need of rehab, and one is in need of a full gut rehab. Total of 13 doors. I will be purchasing through an LLC and securing bank financing under the BRRRR strategy. I wll be funding the rehab though HM or private money. Would you purchase all three together and secure one commercial loan for the properties or do I have to get three separate loans?

0Reply
34 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    8y
    Should be able to do all three ask your bank
  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 791 posts · 479 votes
    8y

    I believe you can put this under one commercial loan. Best of luck sounds like a great opportunity.

  • Vandalia, MI · Member since 2018 · 569 posts · 264 votes
    8y

    If you are gonna hold them long term then get one loan.  If you are going to fix and flip then they need to be seperate. 
    Tag me if you have any questions.

  • Investor · Andover, MA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thanks for your help guys...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.