Looking for Miami and Miami Beach Contractors

4 Replies

Originally posted by @Ashley Davis :

Would love to work together on my properties and my clients' properties. 

Hi Ashley, I am also looking for contractors in Miami, have spoken with a few. What are you looking for, if I am able to put you in touch with anyone I have spoken with would be happy to. 

Hi @Karl Hinkel . Thanks for reaching out! I need a contractor quite a bit for my client's properties. And right now, I am also looking for one for myself. I have a property that might need rehab (hopefully just a little bit of work though, lol.) I will know more soon. Would love to have a solid list of them ready to go!

Originally posted by @Ashley Davis :

Hi @Karl Hinkel . Thanks for reaching out! I need a contractor quite a bit for my client's properties. And right now, I am also looking for one for myself. I have a property that might need rehab (hopefully just a little bit of work though, lol.) I will know more soon. Would love to have a solid list of them ready to go!

Great! I will continue looking and go back through the contractors I have connected with. What types of properties are you / your clients working with? SFH, multifamily ?