Favorite Turnkey Company / Location

7 Replies

What is your favorite turnkey company and/or location nationwide? Any turnkey companies the work in vacation markets? (would like to be able to have Airbnb/VRBO option).

Though long term equity is of course important, my primary goal would be cashflow.

Originally posted by @Andria Kobylinski :

What is your favorite turnkey company and/or location nationwide? Any turnkey companies the work in vacation markets? (would like to be able to have Airbnb/VRBO option).

Though long term equity is of course important, my primary goal would be cashflow.

Most folks favor the midwest which isn't much of a vacation spot. Places like Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit, Kansas City, B-Ham, Indy etc......A happy medium for you may be Florida. I hear good things about the Jacksonville market.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

@Andria Kobylinski Love the Midwest, but I understand your desire to go a slightly different route with AirBnB and whatnot. You could potentially do that in the major hub cities in the MidWest.

@James Wise LOL, I think she meant in Jacksonville since you mentioned that market, but she should have seen that answer coming. ;)

Originally posted by @Bryan Blankenship :

@Andria Kobylinski Love the Midwest, but I understand your desire to go a slightly different route with AirBnB and whatnot. You could potentially do that in the major hub cities in the MidWest.

@James Wise LOL, I think she meant in Jacksonville since you mentioned that market, but she should have seen that answer coming. ;)

Party Hard.

Depends on your preference for vacation spots. How do you feel about Indianapolis?? ;)

Vacation spots and cash flow spots are rarely the same. You'll likely need to pick one or the other- long-term or short-term rental property. You can really have options for both in non-cash flow markets.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here