Property managers Connecticut

4 Replies

I need some help finding a reputable property management company in the Waterbury CT area. I have 9 doors and I'm currently using a company that I'm not happy with. So far it's been difficult to find a company that would take this on and that's good.

I figured I would reach out here to see if anybody has any suggestions on how to find something good!

@Abel Rodrigues - You can try Robert C White Co. in Meriden Contact Like Elkridge (203)298-4414 not sure if they service that area but its worth a shot. There is also Cavanuagh in Middletown - (860)478-1233  Contact Heather. Not sure if they cover that area either but its worth a shot.

Back when I was doing representing renters (Because I hate myself) these 2 companies seems to have the bulk of income property management in the Meriden, Middletown and Cromwell area

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free

@Abel Rodrigues - The owner of Cavanuagh does Sec 8 classes for realtors from time to time at the Middletown Chamber of Commerce. She is amazing. I think her name is Kim Cavanuagh. 

Also what is the average % that a property managers charge a month?

Thanks