• Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Crazy tenant! Need help!

Leo Rodriguez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jul 19 2019, 22:04

Here is the story. I have a tenant renting a unit in a 4 plex in Las Vegas, Nv. He hasn't paid this month's rent. He was served with the 7 day notice to pay or quit. Today I filled for eviction, but the court is going to take a couple day if not weeks to get him out. His girlfriend is on the lease as well but she filled a restraining order for domestic violence against him and she doesn't live there anymore. She gave me a letter to terminate her part of the lease and the report she made. There is another guy living in the unit without my consent, and honestly he seems like a criminal. Last night one of the other tenants call me at 4 in the morning that they were making excessive noise and they broke a window.

Now, I don't know if I should call the police or cross my shoulders and wait for the eviction process. The thing is that if I wait they are likely going to trash the unit much more. The deposit only covers one month rent and late fees. Also, he's violent and there are families with children living in the other units. Please let me know what are my best options? Thank you in advance!

Loading replies...