Property Management Company Referrals

6 Replies

Hello,

I am looking to buy a single family property in Wichita Falls, TX. Does anyone have any recommendations for a property management company?

I live in Arizona which is why I am looking in to property management companies.

Thanks.

Our properties are managed by Sandra Wortham with Remax. She's done an excellent job.  Definitely do your homework.  I've also heard Jim Chandler is good, but there are a few out there (Brown) that I would steer clear of.

Great recommendations above! You may want to consider a landlord software platform that offers you the ability to do this so you're not paying anywhere from 6 - 10% for a prop manager. There are platforms (one, in particular, I can think of) that will help you bring a certain level of automation to that rental management process (ie. automatically syndicating a single listing to 10+ major listing sites, thorough tenant screening with full background checks, digital lease creation, automated online rent collection, and maintenance tracking - all from within your account). I'd love to answer any questions you might have and if you're interested in a solid recommendation I can definitely DM you. Happy to help. @Hector Lewis

Not sure if she is taking on anymore clients but Cindy Cunningham is managing a few for my California Buyers that have bought properties from me. Shes listed on the www.wfar.com website so feel free to check her out. Tell her I sent you. @Hector Lewis