Is this normal (clearing out house)?!

2 Replies

I am clearing out an apartment for sale, and one of the items I left the previous tenant was a bed frame . It's real wood and pretty good quality.. but I wouldn't expect more than $200 for it as it is used and has some marks. I put it up for sale, mainly cause I want someone to haul it off and someone from craigslist was interested. Just found out he is driving from 3 hours away (google maps tells me 4, and a different state) to pick it up.  

@John Collins Anytime I meet with anyone from CL I never do so alone. Also they might not be telling you there correct location for their own safety reasons.  Ive had someone drive 3Hrs for some weight sets I had, I guess you have what they were looking for! Should have asked for a few $'s more :)

Originally posted by @Matthew Couto :

@John Collins Anytime I meet with anyone from CL I never do so alone. Also they might not be telling you there correct location for their own safety reasons.  Ive had someone drive 3Hrs for some weight sets I had, I guess you have what they were looking for! Should have asked for a few $'s more :)

Lol, well, clearing out the house is a priority atm.