Tenant Landlord Law Class for Philadelphia?

3 Replies

Bp I need your help once again! I’m looking to learn more about tenant landlord law in a legitimate class that I can say I got certified in landlord tenant law for Phildelphia. Does anyone know a class I can take like this in Philadelphia? Thanks!

I don't know of a class but I do know you could purchase "Every Landlord's Legal Guide" by NOLO. It is written by attorneys and full of practical information. the best part is that it tells you exactly where to find your state laws so you can learn on your own.

@Matt Tallent

I'd check your local Legal Aid. I doubt there would be something claiming that you are "certified" in landlord-tenant law, but from my experience, the Legal Aid does training sessions on landlord-tenant law, fair housing, etc.

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

@Matt Tallent we have Ken Baritz Esq eviction attorney for HAPCO will be discussing landlord-eviction relations at Bookers Rest in west philly 3rd Monday of November 6:30 also again jan 25-26th for the hapco landlord expo regards joe scorese